Our Farm Shop is an exciting new addition to The Loch guest house at Berrima, the beautiful country estate of Sydney-based chef Brigid Kennedy and partner Kevin Nott.
- The shop stables showcase a vast selection of farm-restored antiques and rare finds.
- Our daily harvest of seasonal farm produce is available for tasting and sale.
- We stock delicious chefs condiments and take-home meals.
- Generous cuts of sublime, farm-ranged lamb and beef are also available.
- The farm nursery specialises in cool climate fruit trees and roses along with beautifully boxed succulents and flowering selection.
Total Accommodation Rooms/Type
* 4 x luxury
* 5 Suites with ensuite – 3 x shower, 1 x bath and shower
* Pull outs available
Please note except for the outside areas, divide guest numbers by 4 for COVID
* The Stables
x 50 sit down, 75 cocktail, 25 boardroom, U-Shape NA
* The Barn
x 120 sit down, 200 cocktail, 25 boardroom, 25 U-Shape, 120 theatre
* The Verandah (daytime only)
x 120 sit down, 200 cocktail, 50 boardroom, U-Shape NA
* Olive Terrace (daytime only)
x 40 sit down, 75 cocktail, 20 boardroom, 20 U-Shape
* Marquee Lawn (daytime only)
x 200 sit down, 200 cocktail, 200 theatre
* 4 Stables with seating and tables, antique and vintage atmosphere
* Theatre, U-Shape, Classroom, Boardroom, Cocktail, Banquet
We have basic tech facilities, other can be arranged.
Paddock to Plate catering on site.
Garden tours can be included.
Come and enjoy a taste of country life at The Loch. Sitting above the original stables are four luxuriously appointed guest suites, each with an ensuite and a captivating rural view, plus a large, open-plan living area. Guests can reserve the entire luxury barn, with exclusive use of the kitchen and living space, or book an individual room.