TULIP TIME 2021
Friday 17 September to Monday 4 October
To comply with NSW Government’s COVID Safety procedures for festivals, the number of people in the gardens will be limited and all visitors will be required to pre-purchase tickets on-line.
Tickets will not be available at the Corbett Gardens’ entry gate to Tulip Time.
There are two (2) entry sessions each day.
1st Session – 9.30am to 1pm
2nd Session – 1.30pm to 5pm
ADULTS, CONCESSION & CHILDREN
Pre-purchase your tickets on line prior to your visit to ensure there is availability on the day and session you are planning to attend. Tickets are now available to book online.
For coach groups of 20+ people a registration form is required to be submitted prior to booking to gain access to the group discount price.
ENTRY COSTS 2021
- $12pp – Adults (+booking fee)
- $7pp – Concession (Full-time students, Pensioners, Carers) (+ticketing fee)
- $7pp – Children 13-17yrs (+booking fee)
- Free – Children 12 yrs and under (accompanied by an adult)
- $6pp – Registered coach groups of 20+ people (+ticketing fee)
Additional Coach Group Information
Registered coach groups will be sent an access code upon submission of the Coach Registration Form, which will enable tickets to be purchased at the discounted price of $6pp, and to register any driver or carer tickets required which are Free.
A group only entry gate will be operating on Merrigang Street where a Drop-off/pick-up access for coaches will be available.
Corbett Gardens is a wheel chair and accessible site with disabled toilet facilities provided.
Entry to Corbett Gardens during Tulip Time is Free for residents of Wingecarribee Shire BUT a booking will be required to be made online. Tickets will be limited to 4 people from the same address (ie 2 adults and 2 children aged 13-17 yrs).
Note: an ID will also be required to be presented on entering Corbett Gardens.*
*The address provided on the booking form will be required to be the same as that on the ID you present on entry.
Conditions of Entry
- No Pass Outs will be issued
- No dogs permitted (other than Companion/Guide Dogs)
- ATM facilities are NOT provided in Corbett Gardens
- ID will be required if you hold a local Wingecarribee resident ticket.
- Refunds are not available for this event.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- COVID-19 safety measures will be put in place for this event as required by NSW Health.