TULIP TIME 2021
Friday 17 September to Monday 4 October
To comply with NSW Government’s COVID Safety procedures for festivals, the number of people in the gardens will be limited and all visitors will be required to pre-purchase tickets on-line. Tickets will not be available at the Corbett Gardens’ entry gate to Tulip Time.
There will be two (2) entry sessions each day.
1st Session – 9.30am to 1pm
2nd Session – 1.30pm to 5pm
Entry Costs for 2021
- $12pp – Adults (+booking fee)
- $7pp – Concession (Full-time students, Pensioners, Carers) (+booking fee)
- $7pp – Children 13-17yrs (+booking fee)
- Free – Children 12 yrs and under (accompanied by an adult)
(Coach Booking Form required)
- $6pp – Registered coach groups of 20+ people (+booking fee)
Registered coach groups will be sent an access code which will enable tickets to be purchased at the discounted price of $6pp, and to register any driver or carer tickets required which are Free.
A group only entry gate will be operating on Merrigang Street where a Drop-off/pick-up access for coaches will be available.
Corbett Gardens is a wheel chair and accessible site with disabled toilet facilities provided.
Entry to Corbett Gardens during Tulip Time is Free for residents of Wingecarribee Shire BUT a booking will be required to be made online. Tickets will be limited to 4 people from the same address (ie 2 adults and 2 children aged 13-17 yrs).
Note: an ID will also be required to be presented on entering Corbett Gardens.*
*The address provided on the booking form will be required to be the same as that on the ID you present on entry.
Conditions of Entry:
- No Pass Outs will be issued
- No dogs permitted (other than Companion/Guide Dogs)
- ATM facilities are NOT provided in Corbett Gardens
- ID will be required if you hold a local Wingecarribee resident ticket.
- Refunds are not available for this event.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- COVID-19 safety measures will be put in place for this event as required by NSW Health.