The Ultimate Southern Highlands experience. Experience everything this region has to offer with our one day Southern Highlands experience. Taste our premium cool climate wines with the winemaker from Tractorless Vineyard, travel through our picturesque landscape in an open top military vehicle and taste some of the regions home grown delights with a true paddock to plate experience at The loch.
TOUR BOOKINGS REQUIRE 2 WEEKS NOTICE.
• A 45 minute meet the sheep tasting at the Tractorless Vineyard where you will learn about their sustainable techniques whilst tasting their wines and feeding their sheep.
• A one hour drive through the Australian bush in an ex Vietnam war military vehicle stunning views, Australian wildlife and all proceeds go to orphans in Vietnam.
• A one and a half hour true paddock to plate dining experience at the Loch where you will be given a tour of the farm and served a 2 course meal prepared by the Chef at the Loch from produce grown at the Loch.
AU$350 per person inc 10% GST, Children under 18 years old AU$245 per child
minimum tour booking $1400
• Military Bell Helicopter joy flight ($1300 minimum fee = 8ppl = 4 flights)
• Upgrade from a jeep to an All Terrain Military vehicle $1300 for 1 – 8 people
• Minibus from transport to and from Sydney location $1500 (5-14ppl)
• Military vehicle transfers to and from Bowral (The Mill) $1300 for 1 – 8 people
Experience the best of the highlands on one tour;
• Sustainable biodynamic winetasting with the winemaker
• Ex Military vehicle adventure outback transport
• Option of Bell bubble ex-military hellicopter joy ride
• Paddock to plate experience at one of the highlands top venues.
The tour will kick off at the Tractorless Vineyard located at 112 Compton Park Road Berrima.
From here you will be transported by Military vehicles to The Loch 581 Greenhills road before being returned to your vehicles at the vineyard.
What to bring
Comfortable covered walking shoes, hat, suncream