All residents of the Wingecarribee Shire are able to attend Tulip Time daytime events for free.
Tulip Time Daytime Events
9:30am to 4:30pm
Free For Wingecarribee Shire residents
- No bookings required.
- Entry needs to be via the Merrigang Street gate, alongside the Coaches/Groups entry.
- Proof of residency needs to be shown on entry.
- Visits to Corbett Gardens throughout Tulip Time can be made as often as you like by using the Merrigang Street gate.
Tulip Time dates: Tuesday 19 September to Monday 2 October 2023
Tulip Time times: Daily from 9:30am to 4:30pm
Nb: there are no morning and afternoon sessions this year, Corbett Gardens opens daily at 9:30am and closes at 4:30pm
Tulips After Dark
6pm to 9pm
Bookings & Tickets Are Required For Everyone
Attending The Tulips After Dark events
- Booking are required
- Ticket prices are: Adults $13, Child (13-17 yrs) $10, Concession $10, Child under 12 yrs Free and apply to all attending the Tulips After Dark events, including Wingecarribee Shire residents.
- ALL tickets must be booked online – NO ticket sales at the gate
- Wingecarribee Shire Residents WILL NEED TO BOOK AND PAY FOR TICKETS to attend Tulips After Dark Sessions
- Entry for Tulips After Dark will be through the main entry gate to Corbett Gardens on Bendooley Street
Tulips After Dark dates: Friday 29 September, Saturday 30 September & Sunday 1 October, 2023
Tulips After Dark times: 6pm to 9pm
Nb: there are no free entry tickets for Tulips After Dark this year. In 2022 the Tulips After Dark events were funded by a grant, however in 2023 the Tulips After Dark events need to be self funding.