Wingecarribee Shire Council provides three (3) leash-free parks to enable your dog to run freely off the lead.
The following rules applying to leash-free areas.
- Dogs are to be under effective control by a competent person at all times.
- Ensure that when your dog is off lead it is not a nuisance or a threat to other dogs or park users.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Dog faeces must be collected immediately and disposed of in a proper manner.
- Female dogs on heat should be left at home.
- Leash-free areas are not to be used by dangerous dogs or restricted breeds.
- Dog owners need to be aware that the parks are to be shared and enjoyed with other persons and dogs.
- No more than four (4) dogs should be under the control of any one person at any one time.
- All dogs apart from genuine assistance dogs are not allowed within 10 metres of a children’s play area.
Jordan’s Crossing, Bundanoon – Un-Fenced
Alexandra Square, Edward Street, Mittagong – Fenced