With flowers blooming and the sun shining, Spring brings a colourful new beauty to the Southern Highlands.
Tulip Time is back this year, and celebrating is 60th year.
Along with our wonderful TULIP TIME event from 17 September to 4 October, there are lots of ways to enjoy the Southern Highlands this Spring, check out our list below.
Things To See & Do In Spring
In The Southern Highlands
We want you to discover the Southern Highlands in the beauty of Spring and encourage you to explore and discover:
- Book your tickets to come to TULIP TIME
- Visit Our Gardens – public & private open for inspection
- See Baby Ducklings – on Lake Alexandra
- Spot A Platypus – in the Wingecarribee River
- Enjoy Spring Yield Produce – at local produce markets
- Buy Spring Seedlings – at local nurseries
- Sparkling Wine & Rosé – Wineries & Cellar Doors
- Enjoy High Tea – Cafés & Restaurants
- Shop For Spring Fashion – local retail outlets
- Play Golf – picturesque local courses
- Ride A Bike – trails for all abilities
- Stroll Through Nature – walking tracks and trails
- Bird Spotting – Cecil Hoskins & Barren Grounds