The picnic area is a great spot to take a break from your car journey. Stretch your legs and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Or throw down a rug and enjoy a picnic.
The reservoir is popular for land-based recreational fishing.
Fishing is allowed from clearly defined parts of the eastern foreshore of the reservoir off Myra Vale Road.
NOTE: Blue Algae problem with this reservoir, thus fishing often prohibited. Anglers MUST check and gain permission beforehand.
Contact for fishing – 02 4886 4377
On Site there are multiple facilities including:
- 3 electric BBQ facilities
- Shelter Sheds (1) with 2 electric BBQ’s,
- hot water &
- 7 picnic tables under cover, and
- 12 Picnic Tables (outside)
- Additional facilities can be viewed below
This recreation area is managed by WaterNSW.
Restrictions also apply as follows:
- No wood, charcoal or solid fuel BBQs – penalties apply
- Portable gas BBQs are permitted (except during total fire bans)
- No camping
- No dogs, horses or other pets
- No model aircraft or drones
- No access to restricted Special Areas
- No watercraft
- No swimming
- No smoking within 10 metres of children’s playground and four metres of shelters, toilets and public buildings
- Keep to vehicle speed limits and be aware of pedestrians
- BBQ Facilities
- Car Park
- Children's Playground
- Picnic Facilities
- Toilet Facilities